Unknown
 Today I am telling a new business ideas for you who want to start a new venture and wanna become an entrepreneur in Bangladesh. Dial a taxicab or auto rickshaw to your doorstep via mobile is a big opportunity in bangladesh. Every day taxi cab seeker waste a lot of time for hiring a taxi cab or auto rickshaw. The taxi cab walla may be waste to capture his suitable customer. So both of the parties can not reach at the proper time . A third party can solve this problem or match between two parties. I think there is a huge opportunity for this business in bangladesh. The customer hire their taxi cab or autho rickshaw before one hour time so that he can travel timely. Sometimes the auto rick shaw can be used for school going students. If any one interested to star this venture and want to know more then contaact with me.


2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Hello Brother,

    I'm interested to know more about this ideas, could you please inform me. My email address-tasminj19@yahoo.com


  2. Unknown Says:

    Sir,
    I am from Chittagong, I am very much interested regarding this Idea. 01973121101, photocafebd@gmail.com.
    I wanna talk with you. Waiting.
    Imtiaz.


Post a Comment